We know that there’s more than one Stirling dental practice - so why trust Allan Park Dental Practice with your family’s dental care?
For a start, we make our patients’ comfort our top priority.
We understand that many people get nervous before an examination or treatment, especially if they’ve not been to a dental clinic for a while. We’re happy to talk through any concerns they might have. No matter how long it takes, we’ll always explain what we’re doing and why it must be done. We pay
particular attention to making your visits as comfortable as possible.
Attention to detail is also important to all our team. Our dentists and hygienists take their time, and believe it’s more important to do a procedure properly than to do it quickly.
Allan Park Dental Practice is also not a teaching dental clinic, so you can also be assured that all staff working with you are qualified and experienced.
We invest heavily in the latest technology and make sure ourteam is up to date with the latest techniques. We’re fully committed to all our patients’ long-term oral health, and achieve this through constant training and professional development. We’ve also invested in a full refurbishment of the main surgery, and video screens over the treatment chairs to help all our patients pass their time with us in comfort. As a result, we might not be the cheapest Stirling dental practice, but we firmly believe that we are the best.
Our Stirling Dental Practice Promise
- We will be courteous at all times.
- We will listen to and address all of your dental problems.
- We will be honest and open about treatment costs and will provide a written estimate of costs prior to scheduled treatments.
- We will endeavour to see you as promptly as possible at our Stirling dental practice.
- We will maintain high standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
- We will always use high-quality materials.
- We will always use high-quality, well-maintained equipment; where possible will use disposables.
- We will constantly update and improve our methods through a programme of continuous professional development.
We expect you to:
- Be courteous to our staff at all times.
- Maintain a good standard of oral hygiene.
- Arrive on time for your appointments at our Stirling dental practice.
- Give us reasonable notice should you need to cancel an appointment (at least 24 hours).
- Settle your account on the day treatment is provided.
- Be patient if your dentist is running behind. It’s normally because another patient has had an urgent problem. Next time it could be you!